For Vantage Pro2 and Pro2 Plus:
(Using Image Above - moving left to right, top to bottom)
- Graph Icon shows which function is currently being displayed on the graph
- Inside Compass Rose, view wind direction to 1° resolution. Or view wind speed.
- Compass Rose with 16 compass points shows current and dominant wind direction
- View current data or high and lows for up to 24 different days, months, or years.
- Forecast icons let you know whether to expect sun, part sun, clouds and rain, or snow.
- Eight phases of the moon, from new moon through full moon.
- Time and date fields let you view time of sunrise and sunset. Current time and date. Time and date of highs and lows. Time and date of graphed data point.
- New longer antenna for frequency hopping spread spectrum radio, for better reception and more than twice the distance - up to 1000' line of sight.
- Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling or stable.
- Fixed display area shows the most important weather variables at all times.
- Below is the variable display area that lets you pick between inside or additional temperature, inside or additional humidity, UV index, wind chill, dew point or two different heat indexes.
- Bottom left graphs last 24 hours, days or months of readings highs and lows. You can view over 80 graphs.
- To the right of graph you can view daily rain or rain from this storm.
- Next an umbrella icon appears when it is currently raining.
- Last in this line is the view of monthly or yearly rainfall, rain rate, evaportranspiration or intensity of solar radiation can be displayed here.
- At the very bottom is a ticker-tape display that shows expanded details and additional information on current conditions. Over 100 different messages.
Features Large 3.5" x 6" (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen with backlit display for easy viewing.
You can switch between metric and U.S. units of measure at the push of a button. Console comes with AC-powered adapter. Wireless console can also run using three C batteries. Note: batteries should also be added to cabled console for backup during power outages.